Tuesday, March 30, 2021

New Ministry

 Praise the Lord! 

That is what first comes to my mind as I reflect on the greatness and goodness of God. Today I am setting up my new office at Faith Baptist Church Madison, TN as the new Senior Pastor. God opened a door of ministry for Charlene and me that we weren't really expecting. HE placed in our path the opportunity to lead this wonderful church in HIS direction.

I simply ask that you pray with us and for us for God's voice to be heard as we seek Him. We want His will for Faith Baptist. We want to reach so many for the cause of Christ. We are praying that God would grow this church beyond our expectation.

Thank you for your prayers as we journey with GOD!


Blessings,


Pastor BR 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATED TRAINING

 Recently I attended a training seminar sharpening my skills as a chaplain and minister. The training was centered around working with group...