Wednesday, August 10, 2022

UPDATED TRAINING

 Recently I attended a training seminar sharpening my skills as a chaplain and minister. The training was centered around working with groups in disaster situations. Emotional trauma is huge and usually overlooked. Mental and spiritual health are so important as we walk through this life! I was reminded of how blessed I am with a wonderful family and support group. I am so thankful for the healing that has taken place in my life when I walked through the darkest days just a few years ago.

We all need help and training in some form or fashion. I have had the privilege to work with several small companies in training their teams for more effective work and team building. I am now honored to work with a Chick-Fil-A store training managers and the the team as well as coaching the owner/operator. So many positive results in such a short time.

I am looking forward to working with many more Chick-Fil-A stores in the future reenforcing the Chick-Fil-A Culture during these awful covid, monkey pox days.

I am available to help your team, large or small, to add value to your business through leadership training and team development. Businesses as well as churches have had to adjust so much these past couple of years. The old strategies just don't work. A new paradigm is needed. The ONLY thing that has remained unchanged is God's plan of salvation for every man, woman and child. His plan is not affected by our trends and seasons. We can always count on the Lord and His Word, the Bible.


I hope you will be blessed today!

From the heart,


BR Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATED TRAINING

 Recently I attended a training seminar sharpening my skills as a chaplain and minister. The training was centered around working with group...