Monday, September 2, 2019

Business Moving Forward

I just attended the International Maxwell Certification (IMC) in Orlando! Wow! Over 25 different countries represented and 3,100 in attendance. The teaching was the best I have ever attended. I am excited about the next steps in this new ministry.
I have started my own business consulting called BRJohnsonSolutions LLC. This will help me offer the very best in Teaching, Training, Coaching and Speaking. I am offering:

Speaking &Workshops
Customized Workshops to fit individual needs & budgets. Strengthening team’s communication, relationships by equipping your team with the proper attitudes to develop leaders.
“Lunch and Learn” Sessions
Keynote speaker for your company sponsored event
 Half day and Full day Workshop/Seminar and In-house Corporate Training

Mastermind Groups
What can a Mastermind group do for you?
 Facilitated Group
Fresh Ideas
Different Perspectives
Energy & Motivation from shared discussions

Individual and Group Coaching

As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker, I can offer workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals. I have an earned D.Ed.Min. from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. I have served in ministry for over 40 years in the local church, Law Enforcement and Secret Service Chaplaincy. Having trained hundreds of leaders and led groups in strategic planning and development, I am ready to add value to your organization, business, and/or small group. Let's get started on your path of future success!

--> --> -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATED TRAINING

 Recently I attended a training seminar sharpening my skills as a chaplain and minister. The training was centered around working with group...