Tuesday, February 2, 2016

It Has Been A While

My goodness! It has been a while since I have posted to my blog. 2016 has started off as a busy year but I am back. This past year has been a time of intense searching for the vision God has for the church. The difference between the membership of the church and those who are active is very disturbing to me as pastor. I just can't imagine receiving Christ as my Lord and Savior and joining His Bride, the church, and not be active. When I embrace all that God has done for me, it moves me closer to Him.
I am presently preaching through the vision God has laid on our hearts. It is exciting and challenging at the same time. We are mobilizing people to serve the Lord and reach the lost. Great days are ahead as we seek to honor Christ!
I am going to strive to post on my blog more often. I want to share what God is doing. As a matter of fact, this blog post was interrupted for about 45 minutes as I received an anonymous call in which I shared Christ. All I can ask is that you pray for this man that called me.
Blessings to you and your family!

From the Heart,

Pastor BR

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATED TRAINING

 Recently I attended a training seminar sharpening my skills as a chaplain and minister. The training was centered around working with group...