Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Publisher

Well, it has been some time since I last blogged. Many things have taken place that have delayed my efforts. WinePress Publishing has closed it's doors and so my old weblog was shut down (I had over 250,000 hits!). I now have a new publisher and my book Simple Living is once again available. My new publisher is Deep River Books. Access their website at www.deepriverbooks.com  and you can access my book in it's second printing.
AND we have moved to the Wetumpka area! We are getting settled in a new community. God has provided a wonderful place for us to live with many new friends.
I hope this brief update will reconnect with my friends in the blogging world.
Thanks for all your prayers and encouraging words as we move forward in the Lord!

From the Heart,
Pastor BR

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATED TRAINING

 Recently I attended a training seminar sharpening my skills as a chaplain and minister. The training was centered around working with group...